Style Essentials: Favorite iPhone Cases

Marc Jacobs, iphone 5, moschino, juicy couture, Marc by Marc Jacobs, iphone 5 case, elle woods, legally blonde, reese witherspoon, brass knuckle phone case

1. Moschino Embellished iPhone 5 case. The quilting, the chain, the embellishments. Everything on this case was done right in my opinion. It's just a hair shy of being badass while being mildly reminiscent of a certain signature bag from the house that Coco built.

2. Juicy Couture charm iPhone case. I'm not a pink girl in any sense of the word unless you're thinking Victoria's Secret Pink, but this one caught my attention for sure. Probably because it reminds me of Legally Blonde and I could watch that movie forever. Elle Woods would be proud.

3. Marc by Marc Jacobs metallic ring iPhone case. Remember what I said about being badass? This one right here. Essentially the rings on the side are like a brass knuckle appendage, but it's minimalistic. It keeps it simple.

4. Moschino "Gennarino" iPhone case. This is because there has to be an obnoxious one in the bunch and I like obnoxious. The only thing that would make it far more obnoxious is if it were completely bedazzled. Trust me, that will happen.

5. Marc by Marc Jacobs "Javier" iPhone case. How could I not like this one? It's my sorority's mascot. It was mostly included on that basis alone. YOLO (You Obviously Love Owls.)

1 comment:

  1. So cute! *w*

    http://www.caterina-m.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete